Become a driving instructor chester
Become a driving instructor ChesterIf you live in or around chester and are thinking of changing careers, why not become a driving instructor with us?
- Earn upto £600 per week
- Work the days and hours you want
- Choose the car you want to use
- New car every 7 months
- Flexible Training around your current job
- Your own personal trainer
- Guaranteed placement on qualifying
- Become your own boss
- Government recognised qualification
Driving instructor Training ChesterFull driving instructor training courses from £2,100
Guaranteed Pass Course including UNLIMITED training only £3,500
Adi Part 3 Training ChesterAlready passed part 2? Need more help for your adi part 3 exam?
Failed one or two attempts already and need recovery training?
We can help!! Don't risk failing again! Call FREE now
If you have spent more time on coffee breaks, or learning about your trainers problems at home, it's time to dump them and come with a company who only have one aim - To get you through your adi part 3 exam.
Make no mistake, if you got a grade 3 in your adi part 3 test, this DOES NOT MEAN YOU WERE CLOSE TO PASSING!!
So many people say "I got a grade 3 so i nearly passed - NO you did not!!
- Grade 3 means -
- The overall performance was inadequate
- The recap was inadequate or sketchy
- There was a failure to properly set out objectives
- There was inconsistent identification/analysis/remedy of faults
- The pdi failed to structure a learning enviroment for the pupil to develop
- The pdi failed to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the pupil's performance
Adi Check Test Training ChesterGot a adi check test coming up? Not sure what is required? Book a 2 hour session now and we'll set your mind at ease!
Chris Gouldingay is an ORDIT registered trainer
Having gone through exactly the same things that you are going through now, Chris is able to patiently guide you through all aspects of your Driving Instructor Training.
Chris is one of only a small number of trainers in the UK that hold Adi, Fleet Training and ORDIT licences.
Chris's qualifications include
DSA Approved Fleet Trainer
Grade 5 ORDIT registered Trainer
member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists
RAC Advanced Driver (platinum standard)
Member of the Driving Instructors Association
Member of the Motor Schools Association
Member of the Chamber of Commerce
HGV licence holder
All of our training is done on a ONE To ONE basis so it all targetted at what you need to do. Not having to spend most of your time in the classroom or sharing a car with someone else who hasn't reached the same standard as you.
After all if your trainer isn't ORDIT registered, why take the chance?