Instructor Training Pass Rates
- The current pass rate for people who are doing Driving instructor training is 28%.
So let me help you do some simple maths.
- According to DSA figures Out of 100 people who want to become a driving instructor
- 49% passed their Adi part one (Theory Test) So out of 100 people only 49 get past the Adi part one
- 45% passed their Adi part two (driving test) So out of 49 people only 27 got through to adi part three.
- 28% then qualified to become a driving instructor. So out of 27 people only 19 people actually became an ADI!!
Seen any of the big teaching colleges or schools tell you that??
Make sure you choose the best possible training course, with the best possible chance of passing!!!
ORDIT is the only qualification the DVSA recognises when it comes to training to become a driving instructor, BTEC, Driving Diplomas etc are not.
- Trainees will be assessed over a single one-hour lesson on the 3 main competencies of lesson planning, risk management and teaching and learning strategies. They will be assessed using the additional 17 sub-competencies set out in the current standards check assessment form and to the national standards of Driver and Rider training.
- ADI Part 3 Trainees will be required to provide a ‘real’ pupil which could be friends, family members or colleagues, and the lesson will have to reflect their learning goals and needs. This doesn’t have to be a learner, but could be a full licence holder seeking driver development.
ADI PART 2 & 3 TRAINING.
Only £40 a hour, minimum of 2 hours.
Half Day (3.5 hours) £140.
Full Day (7 hours) £280.
2 Days (14 hours) £560.
Adi Check Test
If you have recently had a letter asking for you to take an adi check test, but are not sure of what is required or what the examiner will look for, don't worry we can help. We have helped many instructor to understand and easily complete the adi check test. Why not let us help you to be next?
Check Test £40 a hour, minimum of 2 hours.